Thursday, July 15, 2010

There's a first time for everything

After lunch today I called for Reagan. "Reagan, Reagan, where are you?" I couldn't find her anywhere. Then I looked in her bed. She had gone into her room and laid down on her bed and fallen asleep. That is what I call an amazing miracle. This has never happened before. I was so happy because I promptly put Skyler down for his nap and read my book (the Help...a great read) for 3 hours. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am lazy when I can be. And today I could be. Yay for me!

2 comments:

beth hulvey said...

I so know where your coming from!

Maleen said...

Blessed day, I love it when that happens. I even had a moment today when the older three were at a movie with Dad and the younger two were sleeping. Love it.

And The Help was fantastic. I hope you love it, I did.