Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas is coming

I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming up! It will be here before I know it. I love Christmas I think it is the greatest holiday. We went shopping on Friday and got most everything checked off our list. I am so excited to give Reagan her Christmas presents. I think she will be so excited. She is at the perfect age...doesn't really know it's coming but will be happy the day of and not ungrateful and greedy like some kids.

On another note, a lady in our ward answered her cell phone during the opening prayer today...nice huh?

3 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

I didn't know about the cell phone being answered...so nuts. I was way in back and there was probably so much noise back there that I couldn't possible hear the cellphone situation. :)

Maleen said...

That is really funny. I think I am forgetting what Relief Society is like...being in primary and all. Can't wait for Christmas though. I agree about Reagan being at a perfect age. My kids are great right now, although I have lost more ornaments this year than any other. C'est la vie.

XYZinn said...

That is definitely bad answering your cell phone in church DURING the prayer! Almost just as bad is clipping your nails. This lady was once doing that in the pew behind us.
We can't wait for Christmas!!