Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birth Order

Book Review Time!

I just finished The Birth Order Book by Kevin Leman.  I LOVED it so much!  I keep telling Greg all the things that I learned.  And now I am totally psycho-analyzing all the people in my life. 

On a personal note, I think birth order has such a huge impact on your personality and why you are the way you are.  I am totally convinced that if Skyler had been born first he would be a completely different person.  I am totally convinced that if I had been a first born I would be totally different.  If you have kids, you should read this book.  If you don't have kids, you should read this book.  It is a fun and easy read and very eye-opening. 

2 comments:

Somethinglefttogive said...

I just stumbled onto your blog...but I LOVE that book too! It's amazing how accurate it was with my children and even between my siblings and I.

Marla B said...

I just requested the book from the library. i am excited to give it a try!