Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good TV





I'm so excited for good TV to be on again. American Idol starts this week. LOST next week and new episodes of The Office. Last year Reagan loved to watch American Idol with us. She still talks about David Cook and David Archuleta. I started watching LOST when Skyler was born (in June) and he was about 2 months old when I had finished the first 4 seasons. Needless to say, I was watching at least one episode a day if not more. I've had withdrawals all fall. It's nice to have an escape sometimes isn't it? I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8 last night and Greg said, "why do you watch this show, doesn't it just stress you out?" I told him that is makes me appreciate my life more knowing that I just have one 3-year-old instead of 6! Man, I think that I am crazy now, just think if I had 6 3-year-olds!

2 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

Oh, my life is getting so much better w/ these good shows on too. Please say you're watching 24, though. That is the best! Just started this past Sun with a 2 hr. episode and another 2 hr. episode last night. It will be every Mon. night here on out. Oh, and Celebrity Apprentice starts the 28th which is so good too!

You Are My Fave said...

You got me hooked on Jon and Kate.