Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feeling ugly

Dear postpartum body,
I don't mean to sound disrespectful of you but I'm kind of sick of how you are makinig me feel lately. When I was pregnant I was excited to have my body back. Now that I "have it back" I kind of want to go back to the pregnant body. At least I had thick hair that didn't fall out it clumps everyday. I also had a big tummy back then, but at least there was a reason for it...there was a baby inside. There weren't big dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep. I'm just feeling a little ugly lately. Sorry for the self pity. No I won't post pictures of myself.

6 comments:

excavator contractor said...

very cool.

used skid steer loader said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

backhoe loader said...

when will you go online?

Maleen said...

I know how you feel. I am feeling the exact way right now. I wish I could tone up, and I feel tired all the time and look it too. Blat.

Are you getting spammed? Those first three comments don't look too authentic...

Jocee Bergeson said...

Unfortunately, I feel your pain....I'm sure it will get better for us! :) By the way, change your comment setting so that people have to type a word when they leave a comment. That way you won't get those automatic spam comments that you got 3 of on this post. I got some and once I changed the setting, they stopped.

Jenny said...

Oh please, Karen, I know you may be "feeling" that way, but I certainly don't believe you "look" that way...I know you. Maybe you could come Tai-bo kick my butt into shape...you wanna talk postpartum body....